Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cascading Tag Birthday Card

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a card I made for my daughter's birthday. After seeing Karen Burniston's amazing Cascading Tag Pop it Ups card tutorial she shared for the monthly designer challenge, I couldn't wait to try the technique.

Can you believe this started out as her Adirondack Chair die? That woman is a genius! I pretty much followed Karen's tutorial to the letter, using one of my favorite My Mind's Eye paper collections from my stash.

The front was decorated with a few paper flowers, some of Tim Holtz's idea-ology findings and trimmings, and a sentiment from Karen's Just a Note stamp set.

I used the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to make an envelope using the same cardstock. I love that tool - so handy!

The supplies I used can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs and Simon Says Stamp via the links below.






If you haven't had a chance to watch Karen's tutorial, you really to. I hope you enjoyed my version and are inspired to try one of your own!

1 comment:

  1. This is so so cool, Shelly! Thanks for linking to the tut, I can't wait to watch it, but am sure I will be pining over the die... ;0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!