Monday, October 31, 2016

Batty Flying Easel Card

Happy Halloween, everyone! So sorry it's been ages since I've posted anything - I really need to learn to stop taking vacations in the middle of October! I couldn't let Halloween go by without sharing one more project, so I decided to hurry up today and make my version of Tim Holtz's October tag.

Karen Burniston's Flying Easel Card technique is so amazing and after seeing this one by my fellow Inspiration Team member, Frances Byrne, I knew I would make one at some point this year. I think this little steampunk version of Midnight the Bat is adorable!

I've loved this collage style ever since I saw Karen Knight's tutorial for it a couple years ago. The addition of crackle glaze adds so much! I didn't have the new Ranger version, so I used some I had from DecoArt and it worked beautifully!

You can find the materials I used as Elizabeth Craft Designs, Simon Says Stamp, and Amazon via the links below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!